Iron on patches to mend or rework clothes.
Ready to iron on your garment. Six patches 11cmx7cm to make as many shapes as you want! Mend your clothes or make matching outfits with all your family just with an iron! It is a fantastic idea to reuse those special clothes you have.
Expect six different prints with a different color each if you choose the mixed option. If not you can choose six of the same color.
Made from Khadi cotton offcuts.
You don't need to know how to sew in order to use them.
1. Cut the patch with the shape you want
2. Iron over the place you will patch to heat the surface.
3. Place adhesive side down and using a moderate to hot iron press for 10 seconds.
4. Allow to cool for 10 minutes
5. Garment can now be machine washed or dry-cleaned as required.
6. For a more permanent fix, sew layers together.
NB: not advisable for use on very stretchy fabric.
If you are planning on iron the patch on clothes that you are going to wash a lot, like masks for example, I suggest to give a few stitches on the edges. I teach you how to do that on my You Tube videos here
If you want any color in particular send me an email email@example.com
You can check my You Tube channel where you will see how to iron on different garments with really cool tips and ideas! click here
I´d LOVE to see what you do with them, if you use Instagram please tag us @tlzmovementclothes or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org