Iron on patches to mend, rework, and Reimagine Your Clothes! Earth colors
- Repair your favorite clothes
- Make matching outfits for the family just with an iron
- Embrace sustainable fashion
Ready to iron on your garment. Sixpatches 11cmx7cm to make as many shapes as you want! It is a fantastic idea to reuse those special clothes you have. Expect six different prints with a different earthy color/print selection. As we work with offcuts we send the stock we have at the moment, rest assure that all of them have the same style and similar colours as the pictures show. You will love it :)
Made from Khadi cotton offcuts. Khadi isa hand-spun and woven natural fibre cloth promoted by Mahatma Gandhi as swadeshi (self-sufficiency) for the freedom struggle of the Indian subcontinent, and the term is used throughout India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. We collaborate with Khadi London CIC, a social enterprise promoting ethical, authentic, aesthetic fabrics. 10% of your purchase goes to Beejkatha pilot trough them.
You don't need to know how to sew in order to use them.
1. Cut the patch with the shape you want
2. Iron over the place you will patch to heat the surface.
3. Place adhesive side down and using a moderate to hot iron press for 10 seconds.
4. Allow to cool for 10 minutes
5. Garment can be machine washed or dry-cleaned as required.
6. For a more permanent fix, sew layers together.
NB: not advisable for use on very stretchy fabric. If you are planning on iron the patch on clothes that you are going to wash a lot , I suggest to give a few stitches on the edges. I teach you how to do that on my You Tube videoshere
If you want any colour in particular send me an email email@example.com
You can check my You Tube channel where you will see how to iron on different garments with really cool tips and ideas!click here
I´d LOVE to see what you do with them, if you use Instagram please tag us @tlzmovementclothes or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org